Samantha’s recently released period village drama, Rangasthalam, turned out to be a huge hit. The actress is currently shooting for U-Turn’s Telugu-Tamil remakes. On the other hand, Samantha also has a couple of movies that are ready to hit the screens.
Incidentally, Mahanati and Abhimanyudu, Samantha’s two upcoming releases, are slated for release on May 9 and May 11 respectively. This means that Sam will have back-to-back releases in a gap of just 2 days. While Samantha plays an extended cameo in Mahanati, she is the leading lady in Abhimanyudu.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna