Samantha’s recently released period village drama, Rangasthalam, turned out to be a huge hit. The actress is currently shooting for U-Turn’s Telugu-Tamil remakes. On the other hand, Samantha also has a couple of movies that are ready to hit the screens.
Incidentally, Mahanati and Abhimanyudu, Samantha’s two upcoming releases, are slated for release on May 9 and May 11 respectively. This means that Sam will have back-to-back releases in a gap of just 2 days. While Samantha plays an extended cameo in Mahanati, she is the leading lady in Abhimanyudu.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI