Samantha’s recently released period village drama, Rangasthalam, turned out to be a huge hit. The actress is currently shooting for U-Turn’s Telugu-Tamil remakes. On the other hand, Samantha also has a couple of movies that are ready to hit the screens.
Incidentally, Mahanati and Abhimanyudu, Samantha’s two upcoming releases, are slated for release on May 9 and May 11 respectively. This means that Sam will have back-to-back releases in a gap of just 2 days. While Samantha plays an extended cameo in Mahanati, she is the leading lady in Abhimanyudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl