For the last one month or so, actress Samantha has been subjected to intense and inhumane criticism and trolling regarding her personal life. The negativity has only increased multifold post her announcement on her separation from her ex-husband Naga Chaitanya.
Earlier today, Samantha took to Instagram and shared a post on how patriarchal society always judges women. And this evening, Sam again took to her social media accounts and shared an emotional note to thank her fans.
“Your emotional investment into a personal crisis has overwhelmed me. Thank you all for showing deep empathy, concern and for defending me against false rumours and stories that are being spread. They say I had affairs, never wanted children, that I am an opportunist and now that I have had abortions,” wrote Samantha in an emotional outburst.
The star heroine went on to say that a divorce in itself is an extremely painful process. “Let alone allowing me the time to heal. This attack on me personally, has been relentless. But I promise you this, I will never allow this or anything else they say, break me,” she concluded.
— Samantha (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 8, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label