Actress Samantha is one of the most popular heroines in South India right now and she has many dedicated fans. But Samantha’s fans are slightly different from the fans of other actresses. They take part in social welfare activities and reach out to people for good causes. This is something which is done usually by fans of some of the top heroes.
In the recent Dilsukhnagar bomb blasts, which shook the city of Hyderabad, a bright MBA student lost her leg. Her name is Rajitha and she has been facing some tough times after the incident. Samantha’s fans came to know about her plight and they raised Rs 50,000 among themselves. They then invited Samantha to hand over the cheque to Rajitha.
Samantha was overjoyed and met Rajitha and her family to handover the amount. The actress promised further assistance if required. The gesture is truly magnificent and both Samantha and her fans need to be applauded for doing some really good work off the screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?