In a latest, Samantha’s Pratyusha Foundation has brought a smile on the face of a 5-year-old little girl JCG Bhavani aka Chandhini who lost her left leg in a road accident when she was barely a year old.
Pratyusha Foundation admitted Chandini at Max Cure Hospital where she underwent treatment and doctors told that Chandini will be able to walk using an artificial limb. Expressing her happiness about Chandini, Samantha tweeted
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) August 24, 2016
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur