In a latest, Samantha’s Pratyusha Foundation has brought a smile on the face of a 5-year-old little girl JCG Bhavani aka Chandhini who lost her left leg in a road accident when she was barely a year old.
Pratyusha Foundation admitted Chandini at Max Cure Hospital where she underwent treatment and doctors told that Chandini will be able to walk using an artificial limb. Expressing her happiness about Chandini, Samantha tweeted
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) August 24, 2016
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha