Akkineni Naga Chaitanya was honored with the Best Actor award for Premam at the 15th Santosham South Indian Film Awards that took place in Hyderabad last night. In an amusing coincidence, Chay’s fiancee and star heroine Samantha too was chosen for the Best Actress award for her role in A..Aa.
Speaking at the event, Chay said that Samantha’s house is full of awards and that the latest award will be yet another prized addition to her collection. Chay also said that credit for his award must be given to Premam’s Malayalam original as the film stood as an inspiration to him and movie lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?