Akkineni Naga Chaitanya was honored with the Best Actor award for Premam at the 15th Santosham South Indian Film Awards that took place in Hyderabad last night. In an amusing coincidence, Chay’s fiancee and star heroine Samantha too was chosen for the Best Actress award for her role in A..Aa.
Speaking at the event, Chay said that Samantha’s house is full of awards and that the latest award will be yet another prized addition to her collection. Chay also said that credit for his award must be given to Premam’s Malayalam original as the film stood as an inspiration to him and movie lovers.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake