It’s well known that star heroine Samantha has teamed up with director Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The film’s shooting is underway at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
Now, an interesting update reveals that the Samantha-Nandini Reddy film has been titled ‘O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave’, which seems to be a spin off of Yentha Sakkagunnave’ song from Samantha, Ram Charan’s summer blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
In Yentha Sakkagunnave, Samantha will be seen in the role of a 70-year-old woman who finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Veteran producer Suresh Babu will be bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out