It’s well known that star heroine Samantha has teamed up with director Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny. The film’s shooting is underway at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
Now, an interesting update reveals that the Samantha-Nandini Reddy film has been titled ‘O Baby Yentha Sakkagunnave’, which seems to be a spin off of Yentha Sakkagunnave’ song from Samantha, Ram Charan’s summer blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
In Yentha Sakkagunnave, Samantha will be seen in the role of a 70-year-old woman who finds herself trapped in a 20-year-old young lady’s body. Veteran producer Suresh Babu will be bankrolling the film in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. Naga Shaurya is the male lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future
- Training Day: Allu Sirish starts video fitness series