Star heroine Samantha’s Tamil crime drama, Super Deluxe, is all set to hit the screens on March 29th. The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi and he will be seen portraying the role of a transgender.
Now, the latest news is that Super Deluxe has wrapped up its censor formalities and received an A certificate. The film’s runtime is 2 hours 55 minutes. Super Deluxe also has Malayalam actor Fahadh Faasil and Ramya Krishna in key roles.
Thiagarajan Kumararaja is the film’s director. The film may be dubbed in Telugu later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai