Star heroine Samantha’s Tamil crime drama, Super Deluxe, is all set to hit the screens on March 29th. The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi and he will be seen portraying the role of a transgender.
Now, the latest news is that Super Deluxe has wrapped up its censor formalities and received an A certificate. The film’s runtime is 2 hours 55 minutes. Super Deluxe also has Malayalam actor Fahadh Faasil and Ramya Krishna in key roles.
Thiagarajan Kumararaja is the film’s director. The film may be dubbed in Telugu later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?