It is a known fact that star heroine, Samantha is doing a film with Tamil rising star Shiva Karthikeyan. The film is yet to go on floors and has already made news all over. Reports from Chennai reveal that the film’s satellite rights have already been sold to Sun Network for a huge price.
This is the first time that something like this has happened for a Tamil film. Such rights of new films get sold only when the film is half-way through or done with the shooting part.
90’s star, Simran plays a key role in this film which is set for a massive release in Sankranthi 2018.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals