It is a known fact that star heroine, Samantha is doing a film with Tamil rising star Shiva Karthikeyan. The film is yet to go on floors and has already made news all over. Reports from Chennai reveal that the film’s satellite rights have already been sold to Sun Network for a huge price.
This is the first time that something like this has happened for a Tamil film. Such rights of new films get sold only when the film is half-way through or done with the shooting part.
90’s star, Simran plays a key role in this film which is set for a massive release in Sankranthi 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish to be the first big Telugu release?
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?