Actress Samantha has been involved in charity for quite some time now. She has started an organisation named ‘Prathyusha’ to help women and children. This organisation has now received official recognition from the Government and Samantha herself revealed the news.
Samantha is planning to raise funds for the organisation by auctioning off popular costumes belonging to heroes and heroines. She has already secured Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ uniform and Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’ dress. The proceeds from this auction will be used to make a difference to many young kids and women.
Samantha is quite keen about this social welfare initiative and with the official recognition from the Government, expect her to take a more active role in such activities. Good going Samantha.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?