Samantha’s Oh! Baby is gearing up for release on July 5. The film, an official remake of the acclaimed Korean drama Miss Granny, is directed by Nandini Reddy and produced by Suresh Babu.
Now, Oh! Baby is going to remade in Bollywood soon. Apparently, Suresh Babu has been in talks with a leading Bollywood production house and a star actress for the film’s Hindi version. More details about the remake will be out soon.
Oh! Baby also features Naga Shaurya, Lakshmi, Rao Ramesh and Rajendra Prasad in key roles. People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners have co-produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next