Is Samantha going to join the much-awaited Akkineni multi-starrer, Bangarraju? It looks like yes. The latest reports are giving strength to the ongoing speculations that Sam will indeed be part of the movie.
Until recently, there have been several reports that happening young heroines Keerthy Suresh and Pooja Hegde were in consideration for the leading lady’s role in Bangarraju. While an official announcement regarding their inclusion in the cast is awaited, it is still unclear whether Samantha will play the female lead or a crucial role in the movie.
Kalyan Krishna, who had earlier directed Soggade Chinni Nayana, is going to direct Bangarraju and Nagarjuna will produce it. Naga Chaitanya will play the other male lead in the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday