Star heroine Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s upcoming pan-Indian movie is in news again. Directed by Guna Sekhar, the period drama Shaakuntalam has Dev Mohan in a pivotal role.
The latest news is that the movie is all set to hit screens on November 4, 2022, globally. The makers have released a small glimpse to announce the same.
Ananya Nagalla, Aditi Mohan, Prakash Raj and others played prominent roles in this high-budget movie backed by Gunaa Teamworks. The Melody Brahma Mani Sharma is the music director for this movie.
Witness the #EpicLoveStory #Shaakuntalam in Theatres from Nov 4th 2022 Worldwide!#ShaakuntalamOnNov4 https://t.co/ka4nzfTjX5@Gunasekhar1 @Samanthaprabhu2 @ActorDevMohan #ManiSharma @neelima_guna @GunaaTeamworks @SVC_official @neeta_lulla @tipsofficial #MythologyforMilennials pic.twitter.com/CxacIRj2XM
— Gunaa Teamworks (@GunaaTeamworks) September 23, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch