On this day, last year, Tollywood’s young star couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha tied the knot with each other. Chay and Sam went on a memorable family holiday to celebrate their first marriage anniversary.
This evening, Sam took to Twitter and posted a sweet message for her husband. Sam called Chay “the part of her she is most proud of”. Thanking all the fans who wished her on this special day, Sam said, “we are always grateful and feel extremely special to deserve such love.”
Very soon, Chay and Sam will commence shooting for Shiva Nirvana’s Majili. This will be their fourth film together.
The greatest thing about my life is that I come back home to you everyday . Happy anniversary to the part of me I am most proud of @chay_akkineni . Thankyou all for all your kind and warm messages . We are always grateful and feel extremely special to deserve such love 💕 pic.twitter.com/TxU23l8ELP
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 6, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life