123telugu had earlier reported that star heroine Samantha will finally be launching her favorite project, the official remake of acclaimed Kannada thriller U-Turn. This film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and produced by Pavan Kumar, who had directed the original version.
Now, Pavan Kumar has confirmed that both the versions will go on floors from January. Incidentally, both the remakes will be directed by a debutant named Pawan Kumar. U-Turn had Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath as the main lead. The film is a riveting murder mystery and the leading lady’s role has immense scope for performance.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das