Samantha Ruth Prabhu will be seen next in a female-centric movie titled Yashoda. The news now is that the talkie part of the film has been wrapped up today.
Earlier, there were reports going around that the film is likely to get postponed. As the post-production is taking more time, the release might get delayed is the news. The poster released today also did not have any release date on it.
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Rao Ramesh, Unni Mukundan, and Murali Sharma play key roles. Directed by Hari and Harish, the multilingual project is produced by Sivalenka Krishna Prasad under the Sridevi Movies banner. Manisharma is scoring the soundtracks for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Nithiin – Macherla Niyojakavargam appeals to all sections of the audience
- Huge promotional campaign planned for Liger
- Liger actress to join the sets of Rajini’s Jailer tomorrow?
- Singer Armaan Malik says this film made him speechless
- Star actress continues shooting despite having dengue
- Victory Venkatesh to play a cameo in this romantic fantasy film?