Two days earlier, we had revealed that this week will be very crucial for Sammohanam as some good collections will take the film into the profit zone. Now, the latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 6.5 crore share mark do date worldwide
The coming days will be very important as the film needs to cross the 8 crore share mark to end up in profits. Many Hindi and Telugu films are gearing up for a release this Friday which will also test the film.
Indraganti Mohanakrishna directs this film which has Aditi Rao and Sudheer Babu as the main leads.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans