Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Rachcha is currently being shot near Periyar Tiger Reserve in Kerala. A romantic song is being picturised on the lead pair near a lake at the Tiger reserve. However, the film unit ran into trouble when the reserve’s deputy director raised objections about the safety equipment on the film set. Apparently, few shots were to be canned with Ram Charan and Tamannaah seated in a boat to row in the lake. When the deputy director of the Tiger Reserve saw this, he asked them to wear life jackets since they were going on a boat and Sampath Nandi, the director of the film, refused to comply since it would not look good for a romantic song. Since neither of them was ready to accept the other person’s demands, Sampath Nandi decided to call of the shooting for the day. Paras Jain and NV Prasad are producing the film on Mega Super Good Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot