Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Rachcha is currently being shot near Periyar Tiger Reserve in Kerala. A romantic song is being picturised on the lead pair near a lake at the Tiger reserve. However, the film unit ran into trouble when the reserve’s deputy director raised objections about the safety equipment on the film set. Apparently, few shots were to be canned with Ram Charan and Tamannaah seated in a boat to row in the lake. When the deputy director of the Tiger Reserve saw this, he asked them to wear life jackets since they were going on a boat and Sampath Nandi, the director of the film, refused to comply since it would not look good for a romantic song. Since neither of them was ready to accept the other person’s demands, Sampath Nandi decided to call of the shooting for the day. Paras Jain and NV Prasad are producing the film on Mega Super Good Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback