Sampath Nandi is a talented director but is looking for that one big hit that will take him to the next level. He is now working on a film called Seetimaar with Gopichand and Tamannah.
He gave an interview to a leading daily today and when asked about his dream project, Sampath said that he is writing a script based on the Razakars movement in Telangana.
What’s more interesting is that Sampath wants to make this film with Chiranjeevi and will meet him soon once the script is ready in the next few months.
For those who don’t know, The Razakars were a private militia organized by Qasim Razvi during the rule of Nizam Mir Sir Osman Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VII. They resisted the integration of Hyderabad State into the Dominion of India. They also had plans to make the Nizam accede his princely state to Pakistan instead of India. Eventually, the Indian Army routed the Razakars during Operation Polo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix