It is well known that noted director Sampath Nandi turned producer and produced a film titled Galipatam earlier. Now, he is coming up with another film titled Paper Boy, which has Santosh Shoban, Priya Shri and Tanya Hope in lead roles.
Going into details, Paper Boy has wrapped up its entire shoot and currently, post-production work is underway. As per reports, Paper Boy is a simple, honest romantic tale which was shot in Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune. Songs were canned at natural locations in Kerala and Goa. The film’s first look will be out on June 20th on the eve of Sampath Nandi’s birthday.
Directed by debutant Jayashankar, the film has its music composed by Bheems Ceciroleo. BLN Cinema and Prachitra Creations banners are co-producing this film, which is gearing up for a July release.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?