After breaking into Tollywood with the hilarious spoof drama Hrudaya Kaaleyam, burning star Sampoornesh Babu drew the attention of audience with his onscreen antics. There is no looking back for the surprise star since then and he has been making thorough strides even as a supporting actor in quite a number of movies in the recent times.
As per the latest update, his next film which is titled Kobbari Matta has been launched today and legendary filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao has graced the event. Sampoornesh Babu will be seen in three different avatars in the film which has seven heroines. The story has been penned by Steven Shankar and Rupak Ronald is directing the film. Noted filmmaker Maruthi is presenting the film and the makers of Hrudaya Kaleyam are producing it.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019