After getting mixed reactions during the initial days, NTR’s latest TV show, Big Boss has caught on big time all over. The show has gone deep into the living rooms of many and has become a dinner table conversation these days.
With so much masala being churned out every day, the craze for this show has only doubled. The celebs have slowly settled down and the small fights and misunderstanding have kick started which is very good for the show and its TRP’s.
In such a time, Sampoo, who was the most loved exited the show by voting himself out as he could not bear the pressure that was created as he was living in a tied up environment.
All these scenarios have made the show even more famous and with NTR at the helm of things, there are some exciting times ahead for all TV lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?