Bollywood star hero Akshay Kumar’s latest movie Samrat Prithviraj has failed to impress his fans and audiences. Written and directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi, the high-budget historical action drama became a failure at the box office.
Opened in theaters on June 3, 2022, the movie has collected Rs. 12.60 crores on its second day. With this, the movie has raked in a total of Rs. 23.30 crores. Compared to its budget, the collections are so poor.
Samrat Prithviraj has Manushi Chhillar, Sonu Sood, Sanjay Dutt, Ashutosh Rana and others in pivotal roles. Produced by Yash Raj Films, the biggie has Sanchit Balhara, Ankit Balhara and Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy as the music directors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Nagalla’s new movie launched with a pooja ceremony
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty