Sandeep Reddy Vanga is a name to reckon with across India post the humongous success of Arjun Reddy and its Bollywood remake, Kabir Singh. The talented filmmaker will soon be directing his second Bollywood flick, starring Ranbir Kapoor.
Now, in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Sandeep revealed that his dream is to work with Megastar Chiranjeevi some day. “It’s my dream to narrate a story to Chiranjeevi whether he will do the film or not. I have a story which will suit his age,” Sandeep said. He also added that he has been a huge fan of Chiru since his childhood and used to put Chiru’s pictures in his album.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed