Sandeep Reddy Vanga is a name to reckon with across India post the humongous success of Arjun Reddy and its Bollywood remake, Kabir Singh. The talented filmmaker will soon be directing his second Bollywood flick, starring Ranbir Kapoor.
Now, in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Sandeep revealed that his dream is to work with Megastar Chiranjeevi some day. “It’s my dream to narrate a story to Chiranjeevi whether he will do the film or not. I have a story which will suit his age,” Sandeep said. He also added that he has been a huge fan of Chiru since his childhood and used to put Chiru’s pictures in his album.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career