Young filmmaker Sandeep Reddy Vanga had left the entire Telugu film industry stunned with his path-breaking debut film, Arjun Reddy. The film is being remade in various Indian languages and Sandeep himself is helping Arjun Reddy’s soon-to-commence Bollywood remake with Shahid Kapoor.
Sandeep’s second Tollywood outing will feature none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu. Mahesh himself had confirmed the project during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions. For the first time, Sandeep has opened up about his film with Mahesh.
In his latest media interaction, Sandeep revealed that he has narrated the script to Mahesh recently and that the entire story has been locked already. This highly-anticipated project will go on floors once both Mahesh and Sandeep wrap up their immediate projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King