Young filmmaker Sandeep Reddy Vanga had left the entire Telugu film industry stunned with his path-breaking debut film, Arjun Reddy. The film is being remade in various Indian languages and Sandeep himself is helping Arjun Reddy’s soon-to-commence Bollywood remake with Shahid Kapoor.
Sandeep’s second Tollywood outing will feature none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu. Mahesh himself had confirmed the project during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions. For the first time, Sandeep has opened up about his film with Mahesh.
In his latest media interaction, Sandeep revealed that he has narrated the script to Mahesh recently and that the entire story has been locked already. This highly-anticipated project will go on floors once both Mahesh and Sandeep wrap up their immediate projects.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic