Neelima Thirumalsetty, one of the producers of Panjaa, had recently announced that she’ll be producing three films this year on Sangamithra Arts banner. These projects were selected after a massive talent hunt where aspiring writers and directors were asked to submit their scripts. The first film, selected from this talent hunt, named ‘Alias Janaki’ will be launched on April 25 in Hyderabad. Sujeet Sign is going to make his debut as a director. He is a graduate from LV Prasad Academy in Chennai and made few award winning short films. Sujeet was also the assistant director for Vennela Kishore’s Vennela 1 1/2. More details about Alias Janaki will be announced soon.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day