Sangamithra Arts, which recently produced Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa, has opened its doors to aspiring writers. Neelima Tirumalsetti and Nagesh Muntha have begun reading storylines in a move to encourage young talent. “Sanghamitra Arts wants to hear great stories from all of you for our forthcoming projects. If you are a good story teller with creative writing skills, please send a 1-2 page synopsis of your story to email@example.com with your phone number and address. Your story synopsis can be in Telugu or English, can belong to any genre, any budget. We will ensure confidentiality and will not share the stories to anyone else without your permission. This is just our way to encourage new talent,” Neelima Tirumalsetti said.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan