Sangamithra Arts, which recently produced Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa, has opened its doors to aspiring writers. Neelima Tirumalsetti and Nagesh Muntha have begun reading storylines in a move to encourage young talent. “Sanghamitra Arts wants to hear great stories from all of you for our forthcoming projects. If you are a good story teller with creative writing skills, please send a 1-2 page synopsis of your story to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and address. Your story synopsis can be in Telugu or English, can belong to any genre, any budget. We will ensure confidentiality and will not share the stories to anyone else without your permission. This is just our way to encourage new talent,” Neelima Tirumalsetti said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?