It is well-known that an epic fantasy multilingual film titled Sangamithra is in the works. This film stars Jayam Ravi and Arya in lead roles, while the makers are on a hunt to zero in on the female lead after Shruti Haasan’s exit.
In his latest interview, Jayam Ravi said that Sangamithra’s director Sundar C had conceived the movie much before Baahubali, but things have fallen in place only now. Ravi further said that the film is going to be a 2 year project and that the sets and properties have been designed already.
Leading Tamil film production house Sri Thenandal Films is pumping in more than 250 crores into the making of this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the film’s music.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals