Indian tennis sensation, Sania Mirza has been blessed with a baby boy earlier today. The news was revealed by her cricketer husband Shoaib Mallik through Twitter. “Excited to announce: Its a boy, and my girl is doing great and keeping strong as usual #Alhumdulilah. Thank you for the wishes and Duas, we are humbled #BabyMirzaMalik.” tweeted Shoiab.
Both the mother and the baby boy are doing absolutely fine. Sania Mirza and Mallik were married in 2012 and have been living in Dubai since then. Well, we wish the lovely couple a hearty congrats on their little bundle of joy.
— Shoaib Malik 🇵🇰 (@realshoaibmalik) October 30, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures