Making biopics has become a trend in recent times. According to the latest buzz, Tennis star Sania Mirza has been approached by few filmmakers to make a film on her life. Reacting to this, Sania says that she does not want to share her intimate details with people and so she is not interested to have a film on her life. However, she also says that her heart might change in the future and she also suggested Deepika Padukone’s name who can replace her on-screen.
Seeing all these, we can expect another biopic on cards. This tennis sensation who recently celebrated her 28th birthday is penning an autobiography, which is tentatively title is “Against All Odds”.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties