Making biopics has become a trend in recent times. According to the latest buzz, Tennis star Sania Mirza has been approached by few filmmakers to make a film on her life. Reacting to this, Sania says that she does not want to share her intimate details with people and so she is not interested to have a film on her life. However, she also says that her heart might change in the future and she also suggested Deepika Padukone’s name who can replace her on-screen.
Seeing all these, we can expect another biopic on cards. This tennis sensation who recently celebrated her 28th birthday is penning an autobiography, which is tentatively title is “Against All Odds”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states