Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer last week. He is undergoing preliminary treatment at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai and will later fly to the US for advanced treatment. Wifi Sanjay’s ill health came a handful of high budgeted movies to a standstill.
Currently, Sanjay has 6 upcoming films that are in various stages of production and nearly Rs 700 crores at stake. Firstly, Sadak 2 will have its world digital premiere on Disney Hotstar on August 28 and Sanjay recently wrapped up the dubbing for his role.
And then, there are two other Sanjay Dutt-starrers – Bhuj The Pride of India and Torbaaz (Rs 25 crore budget) that are awaiting their release. Sanjay also plays key roles in 3 other films – KGF Chapter 2, Yash Raj Films’ Prithviraj (Rs 300 crore budget) and another Yash Raj film, Shamshera (Rs 150 crore budget).
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?