A few days ago, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai after he complained of breathlessness. He was discharged yesterday. Soon after his discharge, Sanjay revealed that he would be taking a break from work and flying out to the USA for better treatment. He also urged his fans and the media to not speculate about his health.
But in a shocking turn of events, Sanjay has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer, according to the latest reports coming in from Bollywood circles. Sanjay’s friends are hopeful that the cancer is curable and revealed that the actor is upset but quite strong.
On the movies front, Sanjay’s upcoming film, Sadak 2, will be up for streaming on Disney Plus Hotstar on August 28. He is yet to complete a crucial schedule for the most eagerly awaited gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films
- New trend- Directors’ casting heroines for negative roles
- SPB’s lives on forever-Here are some unknown facts