When Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was diagnosed with cancer, his wife Maanyata and children were in Dubai. Due to the pandemic, Maanyata had left their children and flew down to Mumbai alone to be with Sanjay.
Recently, Sanjay revealed that he beat cancer and made a good recovery. And now, the actor has left for Dubai on a private jet. Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam took to Instagram yesterday and shared a few pictures of him and Sanjay while they flew to Dubai together. Sonu revealed that Sanjay is hale and hearty and ‘brave’.
On the work front, Sanjay will be resuming KGF Chapter 2’s shoot soon in this month. He also has a couple of big-ticket Bollywood films in his kitty.
View this post on Instagram
Off to Dubai once again. A hale and brave Sanjay Dutt bhai and my little ones for company. Goggles and Shifu, our little puppies' now are Dubai based. So is Munna Muznabeen, my driver for the longest time. And Sanju bhai too joins us in this trip. A bliss to see him shinning. Also my brother Haresh Vaswani's mother in law Soney Hemnani. Some glimpses of the journey, I know I haven't been regular…
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata