Prasthanam, this Saikumar, Sharwanand and Sundeep Kishan starrer released in 2010 and went on to win several awards. The film was directed by Deva Katta. We had reported long back that Prasthanam will be remade in Hindi with Sanjay Dutt reprising Saikumar’s role.
As per the latest updates, Prasthanam’s Hindi version will go on floors from March next year. Sanjay Dutt himself will be bankrolling the project. The names of the actors who will essay Sharwa and Sundeep’s roles are yet to be revealed.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release