Prasthanam, this Saikumar, Sharwanand and Sundeep Kishan starrer released in 2010 and went on to win several awards. The film was directed by Deva Katta. We had reported long back that Prasthanam will be remade in Hindi with Sanjay Dutt reprising Saikumar’s role.
As per the latest updates, Prasthanam’s Hindi version will go on floors from March next year. Sanjay Dutt himself will be bankrolling the project. The names of the actors who will essay Sharwa and Sundeep’s roles are yet to be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical