Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt recovered from cancer recently and headed to Dubai to spend some quality time with his family. He will be resuming shootings post Diwali. Several high profile films in Bollywood and South are waiting for Sanjay to join the sets.
But Sanjay will first be shooting for his long delayed Hindi flick, Bhuj The Pride of India soon after Diwali. This may further delay the most eagerly awaited South magnum opus, KGF Chapter 2. If Sanjay delays KGF’s shoot, the film may not make it to the theaters during the Sankranthi season. More clarity will emerge in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja