Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt recovered from cancer recently and headed to Dubai to spend some quality time with his family. He will be resuming shootings post Diwali. Several high profile films in Bollywood and South are waiting for Sanjay to join the sets.
But Sanjay will first be shooting for his long delayed Hindi flick, Bhuj The Pride of India soon after Diwali. This may further delay the most eagerly awaited South magnum opus, KGF Chapter 2. If Sanjay delays KGF’s shoot, the film may not make it to the theaters during the Sankranthi season. More clarity will emerge in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures