Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer earlier this month. The news has come across as a huge shock for fans and well-wishers. But Sanjay and his family members are facing this challenge bravely.
As per the latest reports, Sanjay finally got his visa recently and he will be flying to the US very soon. Call it a coincidence or a tragic irony, the 61-year-old actor will be undergoing treatment at the same Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in New York where his mother Nargis Dutt underwent cancer treatment between 1980-81.
Apparently, procuring the US visa was quite an ideal for Sanjay as he was a convicted prisoner in the arms case in connection with the 1993 Bombay blasts. As per the US visa guidelines, an applicant needs a special waiver for getting the visa if he or she is convicted in any case for 5 years and above. Thankfully, one of his friends helped Sanjay in getting a 5-year visa on medical grounds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?