Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt was diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer earlier this month. The news has come across as a huge shock for fans and well-wishers. But Sanjay and his family members are facing this challenge bravely.
As per the latest reports, Sanjay finally got his visa recently and he will be flying to the US very soon. Call it a coincidence or a tragic irony, the 61-year-old actor will be undergoing treatment at the same Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in New York where his mother Nargis Dutt underwent cancer treatment between 1980-81.
Apparently, procuring the US visa was quite an ideal for Sanjay as he was a convicted prisoner in the arms case in connection with the 1993 Bombay blasts. As per the US visa guidelines, an applicant needs a special waiver for getting the visa if he or she is convicted in any case for 5 years and above. Thankfully, one of his friends helped Sanjay in getting a 5-year visa on medical grounds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record