The Supreme Court granted some relief to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt today, after it gave him four more weeks to surrender. The actor was granted this relief on humanitarian grounds. Sanjay Dutt sought a 6 month time period to surrender, but the Supreme Court rejected his plea.
The four month extension will help Sanjay Dutt in completing some of his most pressing assignments, one of which is Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer’ / ‘Thoofan’. Shooting of this film is nearly complete and Sanjay Dutt has a key role in the film. Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this project and Priyanka Chopra is the heroine.
Sanjay Dutt has a few other projects riding on him, with an estimated investment figure touching Rs 300 Crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?