Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, crossed Aamir Khan’s PK and became the all-time 3rd highest grossing Indian movie in the domestic market. Until Friday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.341.22 crore nett, surpassing PK’s lifetime collection Rs.340.80 nett.
However, it looks uncertain that this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to overtake Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr nett). Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi version stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 crores.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record