Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, crossed Aamir Khan’s PK and became the all-time 3rd highest grossing Indian movie in the domestic market. Until Friday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.341.22 crore nett, surpassing PK’s lifetime collection Rs.340.80 nett.
However, it looks uncertain that this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to overtake Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr nett). Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi version stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody