Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, crossed Aamir Khan’s PK and became the all-time 3rd highest grossing Indian movie in the domestic market. Until Friday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.341.22 crore nett, surpassing PK’s lifetime collection Rs.340.80 nett.
However, it looks uncertain that this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to overtake Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr nett). Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi version stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 crores.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?