Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, crossed Aamir Khan’s PK and became the all-time 3rd highest grossing Indian movie in the domestic market. Until Friday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.341.22 crore nett, surpassing PK’s lifetime collection Rs.340.80 nett.
However, it looks uncertain that this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to overtake Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr nett). Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi version stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 crores.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani