Sanju, the acclaimed biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, crossed Aamir Khan’s PK and became the all-time 3rd highest grossing Indian movie in the domestic market. Until Friday, the Ranbir Kapoor-starrer collected Rs.341.22 crore nett, surpassing PK’s lifetime collection Rs.340.80 nett.
However, it looks uncertain that this Rajkumar Hirani directorial will manage to overtake Dangal’s lifetime collections (Rs.387.38 Cr nett). Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi version stands invincible with a lifetime nett collection of Rs.510.99 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes