Sanju is one film which has impressed many. Within no time, the film has crossed the 150 crore mark and the latest we hear is that it has made 167 crores to date.
The collections on the weekdays are pretty impressive and with this speed, the film will easily touch the 200 crore mark by the end of this week. We need to see how big a hit will this film become as Rajkumar Hirani’s last film, PK made over 300 crores at the box office.
The film is also doing well in the A centers of both the Telugu states with not much competition from other Telugu releases.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad