This was clearly expected even before the film released. Rajkumar Hirani’s Sanju is doing mind-blowing business at the box office and what’s more interesting is that the second day business of the film is more than the first.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 38.6 crores on day two and took its grand total to 73 crores to date. With this speed, the film will surely cross the 100 crore mark today.
But the real test will start from Monday onwards when the weekdays start. Ranbir Kapoor’s performance in the film is being applauded all over the world and he is the mainstay to pull the crowds to the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?
- Maha Samudram goes down badly at the box office