The collections of Sanju are steady as within no time, the film has crossed the 250 crore mark and the latest we hear is that it has made 172 crores to date at the Indian box office.
The collections on the weekdays are pretty impressive and with this speed, the film will easily touch the 300 crore mark by the end of this week says the trade.
Sanju is also doing fairly well in the A centers of both the Telugu states with not much competition from other Tollywood releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20