The collections of Sanju are steady as within no time, the film has crossed the 250 crore mark and the latest we hear is that it has made 172 crores to date at the Indian box office.
The collections on the weekdays are pretty impressive and with this speed, the film will easily touch the 300 crore mark by the end of this week says the trade.
Sanju is also doing fairly well in the A centers of both the Telugu states with not much competition from other Tollywood releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars