The collections of Sanju are steady as within no time, the film has crossed the 250 crore mark and the latest we hear is that it has made 172 crores to date at the Indian box office.
The collections on the weekdays are pretty impressive and with this speed, the film will easily touch the 300 crore mark by the end of this week says the trade.
Sanju is also doing fairly well in the A centers of both the Telugu states with not much competition from other Tollywood releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?