Sanju, the biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, is setting the ticket counters on fire. The Ranbir Kapoor-starrer has collected over Rs 200 crore nett at the domestic box-offices and is all set for a 300 crore plus finish in its lifetime.
As per the latest updates, Sanju’s makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 10 crore to Sanjay Dutt to acquire rights to ‘access’ the actor’s personal life. Apart from this, Sanjay Dutt will also get a decent share in profits.
Incidentally, it was Sanjay Dutt himself who had asked the film’s director and his good friend Rajkumar Hirani to make a film on his life. However, Sanjay requested the makers to avoid digging deep about his ex-girlfriends in the movie.
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?