Sanju, the biopic on controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, is setting the ticket counters on fire. The Ranbir Kapoor-starrer has collected over Rs 200 crore nett at the domestic box-offices and is all set for a 300 crore plus finish in its lifetime.
As per the latest updates, Sanju’s makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 10 crore to Sanjay Dutt to acquire rights to ‘access’ the actor’s personal life. Apart from this, Sanjay Dutt will also get a decent share in profits.
Incidentally, it was Sanjay Dutt himself who had asked the film’s director and his good friend Rajkumar Hirani to make a film on his life. However, Sanjay requested the makers to avoid digging deep about his ex-girlfriends in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes