Sanjay Dutt’s biopic, Sanju is a massive hit at the box office and we all know that. This success of the film brought new fame to Sanjay Dutt and seeing this, the star hero has increased his fee in a big way.
But this move of his has badly cost him a film now. Going into details, Sanjay Dutt was supposed to play a key role in Housefull 4 which was being produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
After Sanju’s success, Dutt increased his fee and informed about the same to the producer. This did not go well with Sajid Nadiadwala and within no time, he replaced Sanjay Dutt with Nana Patekar.
The producer, Sajid himself confirmed the news in an interview. Sajid Khan directs this film which also has Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh and Bobby Deol in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?