Sanjay Dutt’s biopic, Sanju is a massive hit at the box office and we all know that. This success of the film brought new fame to Sanjay Dutt and seeing this, the star hero has increased his fee in a big way.
But this move of his has badly cost him a film now. Going into details, Sanjay Dutt was supposed to play a key role in Housefull 4 which was being produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
After Sanju’s success, Dutt increased his fee and informed about the same to the producer. This did not go well with Sajid Nadiadwala and within no time, he replaced Sanjay Dutt with Nana Patekar.
The producer, Sajid himself confirmed the news in an interview. Sajid Khan directs this film which also has Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh and Bobby Deol in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero