The theatrical trailer for Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari’s much-awaited space thriller, Antariksham, was unveiled this morning. The trailer’s spectacular visual effects and the nail-biting drama in the space have impressed movie lovers.
Antariksham’s trailer launch event was held at Mahesh Babu’s multiplex, AMB Cinemas. Speaking at the event, the film’s director Sankalp Reddy revealed that hundreds of skilled technicians are working round the clock on more than 1,500 VFX shots in the film. This places Antariksham in the rare list of Tollywood movies which feature most number of VFX shots.
Sankalp Reddy had made a memorable debut with the path-breaking underwater submarine war drama, ‘Ghazi’, last year. Antariksham is hitting theaters on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships