The theatrical trailer for Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari’s much-awaited space thriller, Antariksham, was unveiled this morning. The trailer’s spectacular visual effects and the nail-biting drama in the space have impressed movie lovers.
Antariksham’s trailer launch event was held at Mahesh Babu’s multiplex, AMB Cinemas. Speaking at the event, the film’s director Sankalp Reddy revealed that hundreds of skilled technicians are working round the clock on more than 1,500 VFX shots in the film. This places Antariksham in the rare list of Tollywood movies which feature most number of VFX shots.
Sankalp Reddy had made a memorable debut with the path-breaking underwater submarine war drama, ‘Ghazi’, last year. Antariksham is hitting theaters on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years