The Coronavirus has changed the lives of many in a big way. The film industry has been hit in a hard manner and so many jobs are at risk. The shoots have been stalled and due to this, the schedule of releases also changed in the last six months.
Now, the latest update is that so many biggies that stopped their shoots have started to resume them once again. So, once the theatres open, there will be a plethora of releases to hit the screens and what best than the Sankranthi season to release all these biggies.
As of now, films like Krack, Love Story, Seetimaarr, Vakeel Saab, KGF 2, and Most Eligible Bachelor are the films that will be ready for release by Jan 2021. So, out of these, we need to see which of them will make it.
Some of the films also have good OTT deals and we need to see who will opt that option. But for now, the main motto is to wrap up these films and keep things ready for Sankranthi as it is going to be a huge tug of war next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar