Three Telugu movies – NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2, and two Tamil biggies – Petta and Viswasam, released this Sankranthi season. Among these films, Petta and F2 are doing business at the box-offices in the US.
On Saturday, until 12:30 AM EST, NTR Kathanayakudu collected $101,442, taking its 4-day total including the Tuesday premieres to $807,511. Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama is registering shockingly low collections across the US. The film could only collect $19,078 and ended up with a 2-day gross of just $229,597. Finally, Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer F2 is performing beyond everyone’s imagination. F2 collected a cool $320,153 on Saturday and its premieres plus day 1 gross is $571,416.
Super Star Rajinikanth’s Petta is leaving all the film’s behind and has already heading towards the $2 million mark at the US box-office. On Saturday, until 12:30 AM EST, Petta collected a whopping $502,018, taking its 3-day total gross to $1,611,929. Finally, Ajith’s Viswasam collected $45,621 and the film’s 3-day total is $161,659.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU