This Sankranthi season, four much-awaited biggies, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu, Rajinikanth’s Petta, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama and Venky-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer F2 are hitting screens amid high expectations. Nearly Rs 225 crores are at stake on these four movies.
Meanwhile, all the above four movies have completed the censor formalities. NTR Kathanayakudu was cleared by the CBFC with no cuts and received a clean U certificate. Petta was rated UA and so were Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2.
Coming to the duration, among all these films, NTR Kathanayakudu and Petta have the longest duration, each movie running for 171 minutes. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama has a runtime of 146 minutes. Finally, F2 has 148 minutes duration. A perfect movie marathon awaits fans and movie lovers this festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid