Released on January 11 and 12 respectively, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo have turned out to be huge blockbusters this Sankranthi season. At the US box-office, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has taken over Sarileru with clear dominance.
Until the latest updates at 12 pm EST on Saturday, Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a nominal gross of $26,586 across the US. The film’s total updated US gross is $1.91M. The film will surely enter the $2M club by the end of its full run.
On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is having yet another solid day. Until 12 pm EST, ALVP grossed a whopping $153,637, taking its total US gross to $2.16M. At this pace, ALVP will enter the $2.5M club in the coming days. This will be Bunny’s first ever $2.5M film in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues