Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu and Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama have been struggling to post decent collections at the box-offices worldwide. On the other hand, Venkatesh-Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, F2, has given a huge cheer to its producer Dil Raju and exhibitors by becoming a super hit.
In Krishna district, on the Sankranthi festival day, F2 collected a solid share of Rs 51.02 lakhs, taking its 4-day total in the region to Rs 1.76 crores. Vinaya Vidheya Rama too had a decent outing yesterday. The film collected Rs 38.29 lakh share on Tuesday, and its 5-day Krishna district share is Rs 2.91 crores. This is a pretty decent performance considering the negative reviews.
Finally, NTR Kathanayakudu could collect a share of Rs 9.61 lakhs on its 7th day in Krishna district. The film’s first week total share in the region is Rs 1.19 crores. Stay tuned for more collection reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections