All the films are doing good in both the multiplexes and single screens. Khaidi 150 is topping the collections and Balakrishna and Shatamanam Bhavati has also become good money-spinners at the box office.
With no big releases for the next week five days, things look a little better for all the films that released during the festival.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections