Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is getting ready for a possible release in the month of March. The film is currently under production and the first teaser might come out for Sankranthi. Sources close to the production team say that Balayya’s fans are in for a surprise as the teaser reportedly showcases Balakrishna in a never before seen avatar.
Boyapati Sreenu is directing this mass entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines. Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role in this movie.
Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment have teamed up to produce this big budget entertainer.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day